Marketing Operations Manager
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Marketing Operations Manager responsible for building and managing campaigns and templates within Marketo, optimize and management the marketing technology stack, and work with Sales and Marketing to optimize the Lead-to-Sale process. You will work closely with the Sales, Marketing, IT and Finance teams to evolve business processes, technology, database management and analytics to support the company growth plan. Our ideal candidate is detailed oriented, passionate about leveraging technology to scale, an expert in driving solid operations programs, and has the business acumen to translate data-driven decisions into actionable enhancements to fuel sales growth.
About the Job
- Optimize our global marketing automation strategy by applying best practices to our Marketo instance. To include the lead-to-sales funnel automation processes, policies, scoring methodology, workflows, service- level agreements with Sales, marketing programs and workflows. Define and execute improvements to enhance productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth.
- Create and optimize campaigns and programs templates for landing pages, emails, web forms
- Work cross functionally to manage and optimize the Marketing technology stack and integration with Sales
- Work with the global marketing teams and other business groups within CrowdStrike to implement best practices for all email communications creating a cohesive customer experience.
- Become CrowdStrike’s marketing funnel expert and improve targeting by continuously improving the database quality using tactics such as data enrichment, list segmentation,
- Collaborate with regional marketing, sales teams and SDRs to refine the lead-to-sale process, automate lead processing tasks and measure lead delivery effectiveness.
- Contribute in the development, management and analysis of Marketing KPI’s, standardized operational reports and dashboards to provide visibility into the business, lead-to-sales conversion rates, campaign ROI and trends.
- Identify trends, best practices and technologies to drive lead acquisition, improve conversions, optimize email marketing and support the growth of the business.
- Develop and deliver training on Lead Optimization strategy, processes and policies. Includes training tools, quick reference guides, policies and procedures.
What You’ll Need
- Relevant BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience.
- 4+ years experience in marketing operations, with experience in marketing technical SaaS B2B products
- Extensive experience with Marketo and Salesforce and has a deep understanding of how to
- optimize the infrastructure, workflows, and reporting.
- Experience with ON24, Google Analytics, and/or DOMO is a plus
- Expert understanding of the lead-to-sales funnel and demand generation.
- Experience working with data and analytics including: identifying and correcting data quality issues, working with developers and architects to define data needs, performing detailed analysis in Excel or similar tools.
- Knowledge of industry email marketing, CAN-SPAM, GDPR, and best practices.
- Excellent communicator, highly organized and has ability to communicate to technical and non-technical
- Highly driven, innovative, problem solver and team player ready to excel in a fast paced, data driven
- marketing team.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.