CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
The Treasury Manager will join a growing Tax and Treasury team, reporting to the Senior Manager, Tax and Compliance. This person will manage global treasury cash management operations, including global daily cash position and short term investing of excess cash. This person will work with Accounting and Audit to ensure accurate and timely reporting of cash and investments, and monitor daily compliance for CrowdStrike’s investment portfolios.
- Execute wire transfers for Treasury related transactions.
- Liaise with External Reporting on footnotes and disclosures for Treasury investment and foreign exchange sections of the Company’s SEC filings.
- Prepare short and long-term cash forecasts and interest income forecast.
- Design, implement, and streamline treasury operations processes.
- Serve as primary liaison between A/P, A/R, Payroll, and the bank service providers.
- Assist in day to day insurance risk management activities.
- Partner with IT to oversee company’s banking platform, ensure the setup meets SOX and applicable policy.
- Participate or lead the implementation of various Treasury systems.
- Partner with Tax, Legal, and Accounting teams to execute overall global cash planning.
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS degree in finance, economics or accounting preferred
- 4+ years of Treasury or applicable experience
- Must have a basic accounting knowledge
- Knowledge of Treasury related FASB is preferred
- The ability to self-start and work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently to drive implementation of small and large-scale process improvements
- Must be a critical thinker with attention to details who can seek innovative solutions to complex business/technical issues
- Must have good verbal, written, and presentation skills to articulate ideas and plans clearly, accurately, and effectively with all stakeholders
- Must be a team player adept at facilitating an open exchange of ideas and know how to build win/win relationships
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote-friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and snacks
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.