Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- In April 2018 CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
- Secured CNBC Disruptor 50 List in 2017 and 2018.
- Won SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in 2017 and 2018.
About the Role
The Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media successfully drives global digital advertising efforts across display and paid social channels to meet and exceed growth targets. The successful candidate has extensive experience with audience identification and activation via efficient targeting, retargeting and personalization utilizing first, second, and third party data. A key member of the Digital Marketing Team, the Digital Marketing Manager, Paid Media efficiently maximizes qualified web visitors, prospects, trials, opportunities, pipeline and ARR by utilizing strong expertise in multi-channel audience development, engagement & conversion. This role requires the ability to leverage campaign analytics to drive growth at scale while continuously optimizing ROAS.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 6 years marketing experience
- Minimum 4 years managing digital paid media campaigns and budgets in B2B SaaS environments
- Expert in Display & ABM Platforms: GDN, Rollworks, Demandbase, Terminus or DMP
- Expert in Display & Paid Social Channels: Web, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Reddit
- Expert in Analytics Technologies and CRM: LeanData / Bizible or similar, Google Analytics, Salesforce.com
- Bachelor’s Degree
- DMP experience highly desired
- Writing for digital conversion experience highly desired
- Marketing for cybersecurity company highly desired
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.