CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
The Security Analyst is responsible for maintaining the CrowdStrike Security Program by enforcing formalized security processes, policies, and procedures for personnel and facilities to reduce security vulnerabilities.
The Security Analyst works with the Senior Security Specialist and department personnel across all CrowdStrike Divisions. The position consists primarily of internal company relationships with limited external vendor communications, or as directed by the Senior Security Specialist.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Assist in developing and implementing security indoctrination policies and procedures aligning to industry standards and legislation
- Facilitate and communicate CrowdStrike’s control access program for all facilities and ensure team members are assisting visitors and verifying rights to access.
- Review and update current entry/exit control methods to ensure the access database is accurate at all times
- Monitor camera feeds for entrances, common areas, and IDF rooms for all CrowdStrike facilities worldwide
- Prepare logs and/or reports in accordance with departmental requirements and ad hoc management requests
- Review and update current communication methods and provides proactive solutions to ensure communication is open, honest and responsive in all situations; to the extent authorized
- Secure a cultural understanding of security among the all CrowdStrike personnel
- Create and process new employee/contractor facility access accounts and control cards
- Maintain lost/stolen property database
- Promptly remove facility access control for terminated or departing employees
- Assist in the facilities security framework of new CrowdStrike offices, and the expansion of existing offices, coordinating across a variety of vendors and CrowdStrike Departments
- Ensure inoperable security systems are properly documented, service repairs are generated immediately, and compensatory measures are in place through issue resolution
- Support the cultivation of a robust physical and personnel security training program
- All other duties as assigned
What You'll Need
- Excellent technical, interpersonal, and analytic skills with the ability to communicate physical security concepts to technical as well as non-technical audiences
- 4—6Yrs Experience required.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledgeable in basic computer concepts, management systems, and access control
- Exceptional organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in supporting training development and logistics
- Demonstrated ability to establish rapport and build relationships with internal team members across all levels of the organization, as well as with external vendor organizations
- Proven ability to work independently with efficiency and flexibility
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Prior security experience
- Prior experience with access control and monitoring systems
- Strong computer and systems knowledge
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.