Deal Desk Specialist
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Deal Desk Specialist to join our expanding team. This position is designed for a strong team contributor who is driven and detail-oriented, to support our team in our corporate headquarters in Sunnyvale, CA. You are a team player and willing to work with multiple groups inside CrowdStrike to ensure deals are processed on a timely and accurate basis. This is a fast-paced, dynamic role and you will take on interesting and challenging responsibilities as our organization continues to grow in both size and complexity.
- Own the Ready for Closed Won Process, which includes:
- Reviewing Purchase Orders against quotes in accordance with existing Revenue Policies
- Verify Terms & Conditions for both Customer and Partner Agreements
- Work with multiple teams within CrowdStrike to ensure orders are processed, provisioned, and invoiced correctly (Sales, Legal, Accounting, & Customer Support)
- Manage, correct, and update Customer data in Salesforce
- Be a point of contact for the Sales team regarding deal structure, approvals, or questions
- Work extended hours during Month/Quarter Ends to support closure of deals
- Support Sales during the RFP Process, which includes:
- Completing Vendor and other ad hoc forms
- Direct the sales team on policies & procedures when completing RFP’s
- Review current policies and procedures and suggest areas that can be made more efficient
- Assist with special projects as needed
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree
- Ability to effectively communicate and provide a high level of service to internal and external customers, including all levels within the company
- Individual must be organized, detail-oriented, proactive, and energetic
- Flexible to work extended hours during peak periods
- A self-starter and team player
- Experience with the following systems is preferred: Salesforce, NetSuite, SpringCM
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.