Partner Marketing Manager, North America
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking an experienced Partner Marketing Manager to help grow our joint marketing initiatives with North America solution provider partners. You'll be responsible for managing partner co-marketing strategy, plans, and execution focused on joint solutions. As a member of the Americas Field Marketing team, the Partner Marketing Manager develops and implements a variety of marketing programs including brand awareness, education, demand generation and in person events. Additionally, in support of the North America Elevate Partner Program manages various marketing components that benefit partners.
You'll work with partners and cross-functionally with corporate marketing, creative and marketing operations to successfully develop new and refresh current programs. Collaborate with CrowdStrike global and regional alliances teams, partner and field marketing managers to achieve goals, through plans that deliver on partnership and marketing objectives. Report quarterly on marketing results, performance and provide insights to help guide future directions.
- Grow CrowdStrike business through solution provider partners with a variety of joint marketing programs including brand awareness, education, demand generation and in person events.
- Collaborate with CrowdStrike global and regional alliances team and partner marketing team members to develop plans and execute tactics for joint marketing programs and activities that educate target markets, generate prospects and ultimately drive pipeline and revenue.
- Collaborate with CrowdStrike field and alliances marketing managers to develop integrated marketing activities across US regions.
- Manage marketing owned components of the North America Elevate Partner Program including MDF, communications and advisory board meetings.
- Develop and maintain marketing programs, conduct regular planning calls, communicate plans and results, and secure cross-functional approval and support.
- Guide delivery of all joint marketing components including content, creative, assets, and offers.
- Use systems to implement metrics for tracking the results and effectiveness of each marketing program and its activities.
- Monitor, interpret and report plan performance and provide strategic direction and guidance based on analysis of results.
- 20-25% travel required
What You'll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (5-7 years) related marketing experience
- Minimum 5 years of high-tech B2B, partner marketing experience
- Experience building and maintaining relationships with partners that drive meaningful growth
- Partner marketing experience with companies including GuidePoint, Optiv and CDW is beneficial
- Track record of implementing, innovative and creative joint partner marketing programs that generate new opportunities and accelerate existing ones
- Detail-oriented, strategic-thinking and solid analytical skills to synthesize data into actionable optimization strategies for new and existing programs
- Outstanding cross-functional collaboration, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, problem solving, and executive presentation skills
- Working knowledge of Salesforce.com is a benefit
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.