CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role:
CrowdStrike is looking for highly motivated, self-driven, technical consultants dedicated to making a difference in global security by protecting organizations against the most advanced attackers in the world. Our CrowdStrike Services team offers opportunities to expand your skill set through a wide variety of engagements including front page incident response investigations, adversary-focused penetration testing (be the adversary, don’t just run scans), and proactive and strategic assessment services for organizations you’ll find on the annual Fortune 100 list.
Am I a Principal Consultant Candidate?
- Do you find yourself interested in and keeping up with the latest vulnerabilities and breaches?
- Are you self-motivated and looking for an opportunity to rapidly accelerate your skills?
- Do you crave new and innovative work that actually matters to your customer?
- Do you have an Incident Response or Information Security background that you’re not fully utilizing?
- Are you capable of leading teams and interacting with customers?
- Do you love working around like-minded, smart people who you can learn from and mentor on a daily basis?
- Perform host and/or network-based forensics across Windows, Mac, and Linux platforms.
- Perform basic malware analysis.
- Assess and develop information security and incident response programs in a proactive fashion to help mature the security posture of organizations prior to an incident.
- Lead incident response and proactive engagements.
- Produce high-quality written and verbal reports, presentations, recommendations, and findings to customer management.
- Demonstrate industry thought leadership through blog posts, CrowdCasts, and other public speaking events.
- Manage internal programs or teams.
Successful candidates will have experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Incident Response: experience conducting or managing incident response investigations for organizations, investigating targeted threats such as the Advanced Persistent Threat, Organized Crime, and
- Computer Forensic Analysis: a background using a variety of forensic analysis tools in incident response investigations to determine the extent and scope of compromise.
- Network Forensic Analysis: strong knowledge of network protocols, network analysis tools, and
abilityto perform analysis of associated network logs.
- Reverse Engineering: the ability to perform static and dynamic malware analysis and familiar with tools such as IDA Pro and OllyDbg.
- Incident Remediation: strong understanding of targeted attacks and able to create customized tactical and strategic remediation plans for compromised organizations.
- Network Operations and Architecture/Engineering: strong understanding of secure network architecture and a strong background in performing network operations.
- Good Security knowledge of cloud infrastructures such as AWS and other common cloud implementations.
- Programming/Scripting: experience coding in C, C#, VB, Python, Perl, Ruby on Rails, and .NET.
Additionally, all candidates must possess the following qualifications:
- Capable of completing technical tasks without supervision.
- A desire to grow and expand both technical and soft skills.
- Strong project management skills.
- Contributing thought leader within the incident response industry.
- Ability to foster a positive work environment and attitude.
- Ability to travel on short notice, up to 50% of the time.
BA or BS / MA or MS degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Math, Information Security, Information Assurance, Information Security Management, Intelligence Studies, Cybersecurity, Cybersecurity Policy, or a related field.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity