CrowdStrike, is a leading provider of next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre/post incident response services. We are the fastest growing endpoint protection company, one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are motivated by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
Are you a software or quality engineer passionate about optimizing development and testing life cycle via tools and process automation?
About the Role:
The CrowdStrike Cloud Engineering team from Romania is looking for a highly technical, hands-on Senior Software Tester Automation (aka “you write code daily”) to develop automation and build tools that accurately ensure the quality, reliability and accuracy of our large scale cloud-based cybersecurity systems.
Do you hold an engineering background and have a love for breaking software systems in creative and useful ways?
Let's have a chat!
- Contribute to existing tools, frameworks and related solutions
- Plan, design, develop, verify, deploy and maintain automated test suites
- Increase our automated test coverage and improve our release quality and velocity
- Analyze product, system and feature designs for flaws and improvements
- Validate and verify the integration of platform systems, services, data and applications
- Validate and verify customer-facing features, end-to-end, across the product platform
What you'll use...
- Go / Golang
- AWS Cloud
What we need...
- Degree in Computer Science (or commensurate experience in OOP, data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, etc.)
- 3 years of QA and 3-5 years of hands-on SDET/test automation development experience
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Delivery systems like Atlassian, Jenkins, etc.
- Distributed systems in a production environment
- Web Services: JSON, REST, RPC, XML
- Cloud: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo, etc.
- Data storage and types: RDBMS (MySQL) and NoSQL (Redis, Cassandra)
- Productivity: GIT, Stash, Bamboo, JIRA
- Competitive salary
- Stock options
- Private healthcare insurance
- Life insurance
- Training budget (certifications, conferences)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Flexible time off
- Team hangouts
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. You will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.