Senior Intelligence Analyst, APJ
CrowdStrike is the leader in cloud-delivered next-generation endpoint protection, threat intelligence, and pre- and post-incident response services. With the ability to collect and process over 100 billion events a day, CrowdStrike has revolutionized endpoint protection by being the first and only company to unify next-generation antivirus (AV), endpoint detection and response (EDR), and a 24/7 managed hunting service — all delivered via a single lightweight agent. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. Our growth and innovation are driven by incredible employees who deliver unmatched customer success.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- October 2018: 100 Best Medium Workplaces Second Year in a Row by Fortune magazine.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a self-starting, responsible, action-oriented, and highly motivated individual to join our growing Intelligence Team.
The mission of the Dedicated Customer Analysts (DCA) is to provide a cyber threat analysis capability to customers and to ensure that our customers realize the full value of the Intelligence product they have purchased from CrowdStrike; ultimately maximizing customer success and renewals. Dedicated analysts are responsible for being a liaison with multiple customers, internal Intelligence, and cyber security teams.
At a high level, this role will be an all-source analytic resources for CrowdStrike Intelligence customers. The role will also be responsible for enabling the functional use of cyber threat intelligence between the client and CrowdStrike Intelligence products. They will manage regular touch points within the client organization, manage request tracking, provide internal debrief assistance, and execute customer feedback processes while ensuring contract adherence by both parties. This person will be a problem solver, document feedback, manage completion of intelligence requests leveraging CrowdStrike Intelligence resources, and following up on client needs.
Successful candidates will have an excellent technical foundation, especially related to APT strategy, Threat Intelligence, as well as proven track record of successfully interfacing with customers on both technical and non-technical levels, substantial experience driving concurrent projects and issues to completion with little direction, and above all a passion for ensuring a top-quality customer experience. A successful candidate will be able to understand and act upon a customer’s needs, pain points, and overall goals at every level of use from C-level executives to operations floor analysts.
- Drive high levels of customer satisfaction, maintaining a strong sense of ownership over many assigned customer accounts.
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship, taking a consultative approach to engage and advise on subscription consumption and overall customer CTI capabilities
- Be a strong voice for your customers into the Intelligence and Engineering teams to improve the product and ensure that customer’s feedback, feature requests, and overall satisfaction is conveyed and accounted for.
- Help clients operationalize cyber threat intelligence through a consultative process focused on best practices and industry trends.
- Meet regularly with customers to review the CrowdStrike Intelligence platform and relevant subscriptions, track product and service feedback
- Work closely with the CrowdStrike Intelligence teams in performing reviews and coordinate RFI responses for threat intelligence requests
- Develop deep understanding of customer’s business and operational needs, and provide pro-active recommendations that satisfy the customer’s requirements, roadmap, and ongoing technical needs
- Provide technical expertise and real-life experience in creating solutions, designs, proof of concept and implementation
- Plan and lead process improvement initiatives tailored to improve overall customer satisfaction with the CrowdStrike team.
- 2 - 5 years of experience in cyber threat intelligence, all-source threat intelligence analysis and be fully versed in the intelligence lifecycle.
- Working knowledge of cyber threat intelligence terminology, key concepts, and analysis
- Adaptable and willing to learn new technologies
- Ability to present complex topics using a bottom-line up-front approach with executives both internally and client facing.
- Ability to operate independently and with little direction.
- Excellent written, verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to document technical process and convey business terms in clear language.
- Ability to present and explain technology to people with less technical knowledge
- Attention to detail, but with an ability to understand the big picture view and understand when projects or efforts have conflicting objectives
- Must be able to thrive in a fast paced, environment and able to create customer solutions with limited resources
- Knowledge of data communication concepts and technologies, specifically email, networking, and enterprise security
Desired by not Required:
- Understanding of contemporary scripting languages such as python, and familiarity with application programming interfaces (API) as a delivery method for indicators and intelligence.
- Understanding of Japanese language
Travel: Minimal to light travel (25%)
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry’s best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.