Marketing Data Analyst
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
The CrowdStrike Marketing Operations team is seeking a talented and highly motivated Marketing Operations Analyst with a passion for analytics, an intellectual curiosity, and that thrives on translating data into business-driving insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical and project management background with experience in analyzing the customer journey from initial contact through final sale. This role will provide regular analysis and insights back to the business, including recommended strategies for optimizing marketing content, channels, campaigns and conversions to maximize results with lead generation, pipeline growth and sales bookings goals.
- Analyze the customer journeys and data from Google Analytics, SFDC, Marketo and other systems and data sources. Explore data to uncover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends.
- Query and manipulate large data sets to create customer profiles and associated marketing strategies. Make recommendations based on findings.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing online user behavior, campaign performance, pipeline attribution, and conversion rates throughout the customer journey; including recommendations for conversion improvements and/or testing.
- Create reporting for real-time, weekly, and monthly business performance against goals to enable data-driven decisions.
- Generate actionable data to focus marketing spend, leverage digital footprints to provide reliable leads to the sales team, and uncover buying patterns to optimize buyer persona to help shape our marketing strategies.
- Collaboration with our marketing team to ensure the website analytics platform is set up to measure performance, driving actionable insights and recommendations to improve website and marketing performance.
- Partner with IT, Sales Operations, and Marketing teams to help identify and mend data gaps, source issues, and data inaccuracies.
- Troubleshoot issues and provide corrective action plans.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal teams on data and analysis, and train users on reporting tools.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, economics, finance or technical discipline.
- Solid track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments.
- 4+ years in marketing / digital data analysis, including customer journey/funnel metrics.
- Strong knowledge base in all facets of marketing analytics (data capture, measurement, reporting and translation into business and/or behavioral insights) is a plus.
- Demonstrated analytical ability with digital measurement, particularly with complex and abstract business problems. Strong quantitative analysis skills with an aptitude for mining large data sets.
- Natural ability to effectively communicate results/implications both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving and driving execution.
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects.
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration and comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives.
- Expertise in Salesforce and Microsoft Excel. Experience with DOMO and Google Analytics is a benefit.
- High-tech, start-up, rapid growth and/or publicly traded company experience.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.