Digital Marketing Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion-dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, to stay ahead of adversaries.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a talented and highly motived Digital Marketing Analyst with a passion for analytics, has an intellectual curiosity and thrives on translating data into business-driving insights. The ideal candidate will have a strong analytical background and experience is analyzing the customer journey from web-to-lead-to-sale. This role will provide regular analysis and insights back to the business, including recommended strategies for optimizing marketing content, channels, campaigns and conversions to maximize results with lead generation, pipeline growth and sales bookings goals.
- Analyze the customer journeys and data from Google Analytics, SFDC, Marketo and other systems and data sources. Explore data to uncover patterns, meaningful relationships, anomalies, and trends.
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analyzing online user behavior, campaign performance, pipeline attribution, and conversion rates throughout the customer journey; including recommendations for conversion improvements and/or testing
- Create reporting for real-time, weekly and monthly business performance against goals to enable data-driven decisions
- Generate actionable data to focus marketing spend, leverage digital footprints to provide reliable leads to the sales team, and uncover buying patterns to optimize buyer persona to help shape our marketing strategies
- Collaboration with our web team to ensure the website analytics platform is set up to measure performance, driving actionable insights and recommendations to improve website and marketing performance
- Troubleshoot issues and provide corrective action plans.
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal teams on data and analysis, and train users on reporting tools.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in a business, economics, finance or technical discipline
- Solid track record of achieving and exceeding goals in fast-paced environments
- 3+ years in marketing / digital data analysis, including customer journey/funnel metrics
- Strong knowledge base in all facets of web analytics (data capture, measurement, reporting and translation into business and/or behavioral insights) is a plus
- Demonstrated analytical ability with digital measurement, particularly with complex and abstract business problems. Strong quantitative analysis skills with an aptitude for mining large data sets
- Natural ability to effectively communicate results/implications both verbally and in writing to technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience thinking strategically, structurally solving and driving execution
- Highly-proactive, self-starter capable of effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects
- Passion for cross-functional collaboration and comfort in the spotlight of high-visibility initiatives
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel, Google Analytics, and DOMO
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.