Director, Investor Relations
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking a Director of Investor Relations to join our strategic finance team. Reporting to the VP of Strategic Finance, this role is responsible for executing the company’s investor relations program and helping communicate the company’s strategic direction to the investor community. This position is based out of our Sunnyvale, CA corporate headquarters. Local candidates preferred.
- Serve as a key point of contact for investors and sell-side analysts
- Extensive interaction and collaboration with the CFO, CEO, and CMO organizations to develop and execute communications plans
- Develop expertise on the core business, key business drivers, strategic priorities, competitive landscape, etc.
- Develop and maintain relationships with sell-side analysts, including monitoring inputs to sell-side financial models and consensus estimates
- Manage the company's earnings call cycle and investor meetings, including non-deal roadshows, investor conferences, bus tours, and site visits
- Develop all presentation materials for investor communications and manage content on IR website
- Monitor financial results and news from competitors and other companies in our industry; prepare comparative analysis to key competitors and financial market peers
- Very strong analytical skills, including highly proficient financial modelling skills; develop analytical models for market data, operating metrics and financial performance in collaboration with Finance
What You’ll Need
- BA/BS Degree
- Minimum 10 years of business experience, including 6+ years of investor relations experience at a publicly-traded high-growth technology company
- Experience in SaaS and/or cybersecurity industry a plus
- Demonstrated expertise in finance, strategy, and communications
- Excellent quantitative and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal, organizational, and project management skills
- Professional demeanor, integrity, and sound judgement; must be able to manage highly sensitive information in confidence and with discretion
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote-friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and snacks
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.