Data Strategy Analyst (MBA Graduate)
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
About the Role
This role will work closely with the COO and his leadership team to identify, prioritize, and quantify areas of operational improvements at CrowdStrike. They will be a critical thinker seeking a fast-paced environment and be comfortable working on problems that are critical to the long-term success of CrowdStrike. They will conduct in depth research, develop quantitative analyses and produce information to provide recommendations through concise and compelling deliverables. This position will join as a member of the Office of the COO.
Responsibilities will Include
- Deep dive and analyze various global operations problems
- Identify, prioritize, and quantify areas of operational improvements
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Work closely with COO to identify, design and implement key success metrics for Operations
- Experience presenting data visually
What You’ll Need
- MBA degree (Graduating by no later than December 2019)
- Have the ability to identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Able to identify, design and implement key success metrics for the Operations team
- Must be a self-starter, ambitious, self-directed, resourceful and able to dig into the details (analysis) is key.
- Have an excellent, team-based attitude
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to positively interact and present with hiring managers and Executive Leadership.
- Be experienced in the use of Microsoft office, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Exhibit an exceptional attention to detail
- Be calm under pressure with a demonstrated track record of successfully managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Minimum of 2 -3 years of work experience
- Strong academic record with a major in Business, Economics, or Finance
- Available to work in Irvine, CA
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.