Digital Marketing Programs Manager, APJ
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Digital Marketing Programs Manager who is excels working in a fast-paced environment where performance and results are paramount. Reporting directly to the Senior Director Marketing APJ, you will have broad experience across all digital marketing channels with the ability to build and deliver digital marketing programs resulting in a clear ROI for the business. This role is expected to generate demand and also move accounts through the sales pipeline and accelerate the sales cycle for prospects and customers via integrated marketing programs.
These programs should utilise an extensive range of marketing tactics including, but not limited to: Account Based Marketing (ABM) programs, outreach campaigns, targeted industry and market segment campaigns, nurturing campaigns, content syndication, as well as online brand building led advertising. The successful candidate will be a strategic thinker and able to execute, analyse and track campaigns flawlessly. Collaboration skills are key as this role involves working closely with corporate and field marketing as well as regional sales leaders.
This is a very exciting time for CrowdStrike as we expand our footprint across the Asia Pacific region. This is a vital role for the business and subsequently offers a remarkable opportunity to the right person.
- To drive demand and pipeline acceleration through the implementation of digital programs in alignment with regional sales and regional marketing goals
- Develop and implement an APJ-wide digital marketing program strategy across all appropriate digital and media channels
- Manage lead nurturing and re-targeting campaigns to assist in lead progression through the sales funnel
- Develop and implement strategies for increasing traffic and conversions through paid media outlets
- Gain insights from web analytics to create and implement plans to optimise the performance of regional websites
- Coordinate the creation and running of in-region webinars, also working closely with the global campaign and digital marketing teams
- Track, analyse and optimise all digital marketing programs with a particular focus on ROI, customer acquisition, customer retention and engagement
- Manage the regional customer and prospect databases ensuring completeness and cleanliness of data
- Work closely with the corporate campaigns team to provide feedback and implement global initiatives
- Closely manage the regional digital marketing budget for APJ, tracking ROI, and reporting on program effectiveness
Experience Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant industry experience
- You must have substantial experience in building and executing digital marketing strategies across the Asia Pacific and Japan region
- Experience working in a SaaS B2B organisation
- Experience utilising digital analytics, online and marketing automation tools such as Google Analytics, Marketo and SFDC.
- Experience in the fast-paced cybersecurity industry is definitely a bonus.
- Must have demonstrable digital marketing experience supporting sales/marketing organisations and channel partners.
- Skills and experience in digital marketing and related forms of online engagement including progressive profiling and lead nurturing.
- Must be able to demonstrate an understanding of the different cultural dynamics across the APJ region.
- Excellent collaboration skills in working cross-functionally with the sales organisation, regional marketing teams, marketing operations, corporate marketing, peers and channel teams.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills: lead cross-functional teams to deliver programs, manage multiple projects simultaneously, work on tight deadlines and keep all programs on schedule.
- Must possess skills in database marketing and growing a prospect database.
- Manage digital marketing agency to produce results and ROI in SEO, PPC and analytics campaigns
- Must possess budget management and forecasting skills
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.