Senior SEC Reporting Analyst
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Senior SEC Reporting Analyst who is a key contributor to a dynamic and fast-growing organization. You will be primarily responsible for drafting Form 10-Q and 10-K filings and supporting the quarterly earnings release process. The ideal candidate is highly self-motivated, organized and thorough, and has a focus on continuous improvement.
- Assist with the preparation of Form 10Q/K including all disclosure requirements required by GAAP.
- Review EDGAR formatting and XBRL tagging of Form 10Q/K.
- Plan for the filings such as preparing 10Q/K shell, calendar, disclosure checklist, etc.
- Prepare detail tie-out support for the 10Q/K.
- Assist with the preparation of earnings release and investor presentation materials.
- Work cross-functionally with other groups to ensure compliance with SEC reporting requirements and to support the business needs. Partner with investor relations, legal, finance, and others on deliverables and projects.
- Assist with equity accounting, including valuation of grants, monthly stock-based compensation entries and stock compensation forecasts.
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, technical accounting, and process improvements as needed.
- Research relevant U.S. GAAP accounting and disclosure requirements and SEC rules and prepare position papers documenting our policies and positions.
- Ensure compliance with Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) controls.
- Assist with the external auditors’ requirements.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or equivalent.
- 4+ years of relevant experience.
- CPA or equivalent qualification.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and organized.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP and SEC reporting requirements.
- Ability to collaborate with various teams across the organization
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Mix of public accounting and high-tech industry experience highly preferred.
- Merrill Bridge and XBRL experience is a plus but not required.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business!
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.