Senior Associate Deal Desk
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc.to stay ahead of adversaries. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
We are looking to add a key member our Deal Desk operations team within the finance dept. We’re looking for a hard-working, detail-oriented, problem solver and individual contributor who will own the “Ready Closed Won” and RFP processes and work cross-functionally with sales to review and book purchase orders in order to close sales and update customer information in our systems.
Specific duties include:
- Own the “ready closed won” process, which includes reviewing orders for products and services as against quotes, information in SFDC and against terms and conditions in sales agts and reseller agts in order to book orders accurately, quickly and in accordance with CrowdStrike revenue policies.
- Work directly with sales and/or legal as necessary in order to correct and book orders in “ready closed won” process.
- Manage, correct and update customer data in various systems.
- Work extended hours in the last month of each quarter in order to help close important deals
- Prepare various ad hoc reports as requested.
- Own and quarterback the RFP process, assist Sales with completing vendor forms and other documents related to the Request for Proposal (RFP) process.
What You'll Need
- Any Bachelors and related work experience.
- 2-4 Years experience.
- Attention to detail is mandatory – this requires a high level of accuracy and detail focus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Enthusiasm and willingness to work hard.
- Prior working experience in any/all of the following is not mandatory, but is a plus:
- Prior knowledge and accounting operations experience in a high tech, fast growth environment.
- Experience working with sales organizations in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience with NetSuite, Salesforce.com and/or SpringCM.
- Working knowledge how the order process impacts revenue recognition.
Here are some of the important attributes for success in the job:
- Hard working, enthusiastic, team player, individual contributor who enjoys a fast-paced environment. We work hard and work closely and collaboratively. You need to be comfortable working flexibly, directly and collaboratively with others within accounting ops, finance, sales and legal. You have to be willing to roll up your sleeves to help your team members, even if it’s outside your immediate job responsibility.
- A combination of “project ownership” mentality, intellectual curiosity, roll up your sleeves “can do” attitude, and ability to work collaboratively and take input. The CrowdStrike operations team is not siloed from the business functions, and we believe that operational excellence requires a deep understanding of our technology, products, business and operational issues. Our business is expanding rapidly and we need to scale our operations to keep pace. Intellectual curiosity, good peripheral vision and an interest in learning about our technology and business are important. If you prefer taking a back seat or just doing data entry of orders, you won’t be happy in this position (although data entry is part of the job). We need an enthusiastic hard-working individual contributor, and so if your first thought is that you want to hire people and manage them doing the “grunt” work, then this job is also not for you.
- Be a contributing member of the team that is improving order administration and other operational processes. We are constantly improving our order administration and other operational processes. If you notice a process that could be made more efficient, you should help develop the solution.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + Equity Awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events.
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.