Corporate Account Executive - Eastern Europe
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel
andIVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is seeking experienced Corporate Account Executives to join our growing team. We’re seeking driven, results-oriented innovators who are ready to change the game!
- Work with our existing clients to identify additional solutions from our CrowdStrike portfolio of products and services.
- Run a sophisticated Sales process from Prospecting to Closure.
- Work with our Regional Sales Managers to collaborate and execute plans to qualify and close enterprise business.
- Collaborate with our Sales Engineers (SE’s) to devise and execute account strategies and plans.
- Partner with our Channel Team to drive both net-new and recurring revenue.
- Forecast and report updates to the management team.
- Provide exceptional and high touch customer service, including escalation and coordination of support issues as needed.
- Become an insider within the Cyber Security Industry and become an expert at expert of CrowdStrike products.
- Stay well educated and informed as to the CrowdStrike competitive landscape and how to sell the value of our solutions and services when compared to the relevant competitors in the Next Generation Endpoint market space.
- Be a go-getter that sets his/her sights above and beyond to blow out their established targets and quotas.
- May require modified work hours to accommodate accounts in other time zones, and minimal, but occasional travel for accounts that require a higher touch to achieve closure.
What You’ll Need
- Minimum 2- 5 years Sales experience generating net new business.
- Proven experience selling a complex multi-product architecture to Mid – Enterprise organizations, selling into C-level Executives to Evaluator-level Engineers.
- Experience managing an entire sales cycle from start to finish.
- Track record of exceeding expectations in an individually focused,
- Minimum 1 – 2 years Cold Calling experience (not tech, SaaS, or Security specific).
- Technical aptitude and ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly.
- Competitive nature, but also a collaborative team player.
- Strong presentation skills, both in person and via virtual channels.
- Persistent – Doesn’t stop at “no”. Believes they can overcome.
- Coachable - Seeks help; knows how to get help, when to ask for it and what situations call for it.
- Charismatic - knows how to use it.
- Sharp/Quick Witted - thinks on their feet. Flexibility to handle a curveball.
- Creative – Can think outside the box (when appropriate).
- Motivated - to learn, to succeed, to win, to grow.
- Aptitude - Able to learn and implement new concepts quickly.
- Confidence with
- Self Disciplined - Proven to be good at time management,
organisation, and demonstrate discipline in their process and everyday business.
- Self-aware – Has a solid understanding of their strengths and weaknesses and what they need to work on.
- Customer Service background a plus.
- Security and/or SaaS Sales experience a plus.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike
- Competitive compensation + Stock Options
Healthcase, dental, and vision benefits for you and your family
- We embrace distributed work and flexible work hours
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, snacks and lots of treats
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity