DevOps Engineer (ElasticSearch, Cassandra)
About the role
CrowdStrike Romania is looking to build a team of DevOps engineers ( ElasticSearch, Cassandra) to help us take our data systems operations and automation to the next level.
Do you love working with data plane services like Cassandra or ElasticSearch?
Are you comfortable building self-service APIs and automation around large-scale cloud-based critical systems?
Then, let's have a talk!
We are open to candidates across Romania with a preference for Bucharest or Cluj.
- Maintain a deep understanding of the data components including Cassandra, ElasticSearch and use that understanding to automate creation and maintenance of properly configured clusters.
- Work with Engineering to roll out new products and features.
- Develop infrastructure services to support the CrowdStrike engineering team’s pursuit of a full DevOps model.
- Work closely with Engineering and Customer Support to troubleshoot time-sensitive production issues, regardless of when they happen.
- Keep petabytes of critical business data safe, secure, and available.
- Experience automating creation and maintenance of large scale data-stores.
- Experience on ElasticSearch or Cassandra.
- Experience building, securing and supporting internal service APIs.
- Experience with large-scale, business-critical Linux environments.
- Good knowledge of Python / Ruby.
- Experience operating within the cloud, preferably Amazon Web Services.
- A combination of confidence and independence with the prudence to know when to ask for help from the rest of the team.
- Competitive financial package (performance bonus, stock options)
- Private healthcare insurance
- Life insurance
- Training budget (certifications, conferences)
- Working with the latest technologies
- Flexible time off
- Team hangouts
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.