Senior Contracts Manager, Public Sector & Commercial Contracts – East Coast
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
About the Role
We are looking for a highly motivated and detail-oriented government contracts professional with extensive experience with Federal, state and local contracting, and in particular, with commercial item acquisitions, as well as significant experience with licensing for cloud-based providers for public sector and commercial sales.
- Draft, negotiate, revise and review a wide variety of contracts (Federal, SLED, and commercial), including SaaS agreements, partner agreements, teaming agreements, NDAs, professional services agreements, statements of work, and subcontract agreements.
- Assist with reviewing and determining viability of RFQs, RFIs, solicitations, and contribute to proposal responses, OCIs, reps and certs and other certifications as requested.
- Identify contractual issues that are problematic or inconsistent with company processes or deliverables and provide follow through until the issues are resolved by the respective internal departments.
- Advise Finance, Operations, Professional Services and Sales teams regarding compliance with contractual rights and obligations.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent with substantial experience with federal, state, and local government contracting (and in particular, with commercial item acquisitions) with technology companies with software or software-as-a-service offerings as COTS products, and professional services.
- Excellent knowledge of the public sector procurement laws, regulations and procedures in the U.S. including FAR, DFARS, other agency-specific supplemental clauses, state and local laws, and commercial terms.
- Strong background with all types of public sector buying vehicles (GWACs, IDIQs, BPA, BOA, etc.).
- Experience working with public sector resellers, system integrators, and other partners.
- Proven ability to negotiate and manage from cradle to grave, large, complex product and services (specifically, cloud-based software and professional services) agreements with federal, state, and local customers.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment with a “roll up your sleeves” attitude, team-oriented mentality and a sense of humor.
- You must love our business. CrowdStrike is a leader in cybersecurity. We don’t have a mission statement. We are on a mission to protect our customers from breaches. You must be genuinely committed to our mission and eager to learn the details of our business.
- Experience working with a highly distributed work force.
- Experience working in a startup environment or in cybersecurity.
- Experience with regulations that bear on cyber/data security (e.g., DFARS 7012, NIST 800-171, FedRAMP, etc.).
- Experience or desire working in a company that not only sells into the public sector but has a strong commercial business.
- Ability to monitor and ensure the company’s compliance with its contractual, statutory and regulatory obligations under company schedules and policies, other government contract vehicles, FAR, DFARS and other agency-specific terms and conditions.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan (US only)
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.