CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to security. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. As one of Forbes Most Promising Companies, our business doubled in the past year both with regards to revenue and headcount, serving more than 16 percent of the Fortune 1000 companies and 20 percent of the Fortune 500 companies.
Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around AI/machine learning, behavioral-based prevention and detection, etc. to stay ahead of adversaries. We stand so strongly behind our breach protection capabilities that we established an EPP Complete warranty of up to $1 million if a breach occurs within a customer’s protected environment.
We have received a number of exciting awards including:
- June 2018: Forrester Research, one of the leading industry analyst firms, named CrowdStrike a “leader” in The Forrester Wave for Endpoint Security Suite.
- June 2018: Closed over $200 million, led by General Atlantic, Accel and IVP, with participation from March Capital and CapitalG (Google), achieving a valuation of more than $3 billion.
- April 2018: CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- January 2018: Awarded #1 in the Visionaries quadrant of the 2018 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Endpoint Protection Platforms.
- October 2017: 100 Best Medium Workplaces for 2017 by Fortune magazine.
About the Role
CrowdStrike is looking for a Salesforce Developer to join our fast growing Customer Applications team. In this role, you will help the team discover creative and sustainable ways to solve business challenges and improve our software capapilities and functionality. You will contribute your expertise designing and building first-class applications to meet evolving business requirements. And, you will be working alongside a supportive and fast-paced team with numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and expertise. Bring your passion for developing creative solutions and elegant coding to Crowdstrike.
- Translate business requirements into well-architected solutions that best leverage the Salesforce platform
- Develop, test, and document working custom development, integrations, and data migrations for Salesforce features, applications and projects.
- Manage daily support and maintenance of our Salesforce instance and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with team members and stakeholders to ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment
- Participate in code reviews for ongoing projects to ensure that code quality is at the highest level possible and appropriate design patterns are being used
- Execute test plans to ensure a quality solution is delivered
- Provide detailed estimates and work breakdown structure for assigned tasks
- Provide system administration support of our Salesforce environment
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
- At least five years of software development and three years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- Salesforce Developer Certification(s)
- Experience developing UI
- Experience developing REST/SOAP API
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + equity options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industries best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.