Data Integrations Architect
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
CrowdStrike is in search of a skilled Data Integration Architect who can assess, define, and develop CrowdStrike’s data assets to ensure the proper use and movement of data in support of business processes and adherence to regulatory requirements. The Data Integration Architect will be a hands-on role, providing daily support as well as strategic guidance and insight to business and IT partners regarding data assets and integration. The candidate must be well versed in best practices and data governance, ensuring team members are properly managing, storing, protecting, and moving data through and across platforms. The Data Integration Architect will partner with internal teams to define, implement, and execute data governance policies and ensure data integrity and lineage.
- Design, organize, and implement data structures, workflows, and integrations between enterprise platforms to ensure the accurate and timely execution of business processes.
- Define and develop best practices on data integration/engineering, including ETL/ELT, EDR and EAI
- Design, develop, and maintain data replication between systems and platforms leveraging ESB, API, etc. at scale.
- Provide guidance and oversight for integration and data migration projects.
- Monitor integration and replication performance to ensure quality and stability.
- Establish, maintain, and execute an Enterprise Data Integration roadmap including master data management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or relevant field.
- A minimum of 15 years’ experience in designing, developing, building and ongoing support of data integrations services.
- Experience in architecting, implementing and operationalizing data driven technologies using on premise and/or Cloud (AWS) solutions.
- Experience with implementing SOA technologies and patterns quickly delivering flexible and scalable solutions in response to business needs.
- Experience with both normalized and dimensional data models, structured and unstructured data, and hands-on knowledge of data integration techniques.
- Extensive background and hands on experience working with technologies that support ETL/ELT, EDR and EAI (Dell Boomi, Informatica, MuleSoft, etc.)
- Strong knowledge of database structures, systems and data mining across multiple platforms.
- Excellent organizational, analytical abilities with strong written and verbal communication skills.
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.