Behavioral Health Program Manager
About Crossover Health
Crossover makes remarkable health possible by bringing people, their doctors, data, and benefits together under one connected system of health. We’ve built an entirely new category of primary care providing one simple place to go for trusted care—in person, online, anytime. We are working with the most innovative employer partners to integrate disconnected health and wellness benefits with tech-enabled services which allows our partners to increase access to care, decrease spend, and deliver an unrivaled experience for employees near and far.
The Behavioral Health Program Manager is expected to dedicate 80% of their time to development, management, and optimization of the Program and 20% of their time to actual clinical care.
- Program Standard Documentation: This would include documentation of Philosophy of Care, Care Standards, implementation Blueprint, hiring standards, outcomes metrics, and the creation of a program-specific landing page with relevant, updated, and guild-specific content.
- Clinical Training / Education: Manage clinical programming for the Behavioral Health team across clinics including the creation of onboarding materials and ensuring adherence to XO Behavioral Health Care Standards.
- Program Staffing: Consult with medical group leadership, clinical operations, and human resources for defining job description, clinical competencies, privileging and participate in the recruiting process.
- Program Development: Partner with Program Director and Chief Medical Officer to set goals for clinical growth and development of the specialty. This includes new clinical programming, health outcomes, annual plans, budget, and return on investment.
- Innovation: The BH Program Manager should be at the forefront of the discipline, seeking out market leading, early stage, and other technologies to implement into the core practice model. The BH Program Manager be called upon to serve as subject matter expert in these areas by multiple other functions in the company.
- Clinical Psychologist (Psy.D., Ph.D.) from accredited graduate school with active CA license.
- Minimum of 5-7 years of clinical experience, preferably in an integrated clinical setting
- Minimum of 1-2 years experience in program development
- Strong computer skills and proficiency in Mac OS (Pages, KeyNote, and Numbers) and Google office products
- Ability to travel locally 20%-40% of the time
- Ability to travel long distance 10% - 20% of the time
Crossover Health is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, veteran status, disability, history of disability or perceived disability. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.