Data Engineer (MongoDB)
We are looking for an experienced MongoDB developer to work with our development teams to integrate innovative features on our new products and applications, as well as maintain existing applications. The MongoDB developer will engineer scripts that automate daily tasks and ensure the security of data sets.
- Upgrade databases through patches.
- Understand and convert company needs into technical specifications and creating scalable solutions using MongoDB.
- Optimize database schema designs, ensuring data integrity, and promoting best practices to enhance the overall performance and scalability of MongoDB solutions.
- Assist developers in identifying and resolving performance issues by utilizing Mongo Profiler to profile and fine-tune database queries and operations.
- Leverage performance optimization techniques by implementing proper indexes, including B-Tree, Geospatial, and Text indexes, to enhance query performance and overall system efficiency.
- Implement the most effective backup and recovery methods to safeguard critical data and ensure business continuity in case of data loss or system failures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to understand business requirements.
- Stay updated with the latest MongoDB advancements, features, and best practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in software engineering or Information Technology.
- 3+ years of experience in executing data solutions using MongoDB.
- Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Configuring schema and MongoDB data modelling.
- Experience with database security management.
- Administration of MongoDB in Atlas.
- Thorough understanding of MongoDB architecture.
- Excellent communication skills.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s top 3 retail mortgage lenders with more than 7,000 employees operating nearly 600 branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private businesses and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
California residents: Please see CrossCountry’s privacy statement for information about how CrossCountry collects and uses personal information about California consumers.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.