Inside Loan Officer
We Want You!!!! TIRED OF FIGHTING OVER LEADS, NOT TALKING WITH ENOUGH QUALIFIED PROSPECTS? Well...we provide inbound leads!
- Establish a strong presence for CCM, including but not limited to, converting in-coming leads or self generated business
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to borrowers
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications by phone
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs
- Comply with all applicable federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 1 year of current origination experience or other mortgage industry experience
- NMLS License required
- Ability to work varying hours, including overtime and weekends as needed
- Prefer experience converting leads to loans
- Experience collecting and analyzing borrower income and negotiating skills
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, underwriting, procedures, documentation and systems
- Good analytical skills necessary to evaluate credit requests and determine trends in a given market place
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Encompass and Optimal Blue experience a plus
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000 base salary plus incentives
* NOTE: This position requires compliance with the SAFE Act and state licensing requirements. Licensing requirements can include, but are not limited to, satisfactory completion of background checks, fingerprinting, credit reports, testing, and continuing education. This is in addition to what CCM requires upon hire.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression.