Financial Reporting Analyst
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Financial Reporting Analyst provides support to enhance the performance of our financial systems. This person contributes to scheduled audits, month-end closes, and consolidations. A supportive role in the development and implementation of accounting and finance policies, procedures, and management information systems. The Financial Reporting Analyst positively impacts CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC’s future through strong data analysis and financial analysis capabilities.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytics to provide intelligence and business metrics to multiple business units throughout the organization.
- Assist in implementing accounting systems, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze data for business reports, making sure data and calculations are accurate.
- Follow company standards and procedures when creating reports.
- Analyzes financial performance versus forecast and plan, investigate significant variances, and communicate findings.
- Create and facilitate efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Maintain systems for recording business and financial data.
- Collaborate with accounting personnel to investigate and understand financial performance.
- Document processes; identifying and compiling data analysis reports.
- Perform other related duties as assigned by management.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or other closely-related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 3-5 years of data analysis, financial analysis, or reporting experience. Mortgage industry experience preferred.
- Intermediate (at a minimum) knowledge of Microsoft, SharePoint, Excel, etc.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and demonstrates thoroughness.
- Gathers and analyzes information skillfully.
- Has a track record of delivering financial reports and objectives on time.
- Manage several projects and tasks simultaneously.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and flexible in a rapidly changing business environment.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.