CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Scrum Master leverages agile frameworks and practices to coach and drive teams towards delivering outcomes to our customers. This role not only facilitates agile events, but also ensures alignment to the department goals and standards. The position will collaborate with other Scrum Masters to lead the organization into the development of an Agile strategy. Doing this the Scrum Master will collaborate with teams to deliver technology solutions to solve customer problems, while maintaining quality standards and within time and budget constraints.
- Lead agile software projects from product conception to release.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, and stakeholders to understand product/project objectives and expected outcomes.
- Facilitate agile team events, such as stand-up, backlog refinement, sprint planning, sprint reviews and retrospectives.
- Assist in removing team impediments, and track and maintain agile metrics in information radiators.
- Coach team members and the organization on utilizing agile principles and frameworks, and effectively leverage best practices.
- Promote collaboration and transparency, and communicate accurate and timely information to stakeholders.
- Help build a productive environment where team members are driven, accountable, and continuously improve.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum of 4 years of Scrum Master experience.
- CSM or PMI-ACP highly preferred.
- Strong understanding of agile principles and frameworks and experience implementing agile practices.
- Strong experience leading large web-based software projects and experience delivering new products.
- Experience working in a faced past environment involving frequent software releases.
- Ability to work with teams to gather unrefined business requirements and formulate and deliver a solution in a timely manner.
- Ability to work with teams to break down large complex concepts into iterative deliverables.
- Knowledge of basic software engineering, database, analytics & reporting, and cloud concepts.
- Team-player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to foster a collaborative environment.
- Creative and efficient in proposing solutions to complex, time-critical problems.
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Proactive, assertive, flexible, self-motivated, and enthusiastic.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.