Senior Software Engineer
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC IT team is looking for a Sr. Software Engineer. In this role, you will ensure applications operate efficiently and provide production support, data research, code analysis and web / windows development work including enhancements and hot fixes in alignment with project implementation timelines and collaborate with the stakeholders as necessary to achieve project goals.
- Ensure applications operate efficiently and provide production support, data research, code analysis and web and windows development work including enhancements and hot fixes when necessary.
- Strong programming skills with significant experience working with:
- Object Oriented
- Batch Processing
- Document Generation – PDFs, Word Templates
- Data exchange formats – CSV or other flat files, XML, JSON
- Data transfers through: HTTP, SFTP (SSL)
- Working knowledge of Microsoft .Net technologies - primarily focused on C# development including:
- .Net Core
- OOPS Programming
- Entity Framework
- Web API
- Web Forms
- Windows / Console Applications
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and the design, functioning, and troubleshooting including:
- CRUD - DML and DDL Operations
- SSIS – preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of the Microsoft IIS stack and the ability to configure and troubleshoot issues with web-based applications and services including deployment.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to assess new and unfamiliar issues and work through potential solutions, issues, and risks.
- Confidence in the decisions you make and the ability to evaluate and counter alternative ideas and represent your reasoning.
- Interact with internal and external partners at all levels within the organization and represent our technical platform.
- Experience working with AZURE, AWS (EC2 and RDS), JIRA, TFS, Bit Bucket, GIT beneficial but not required.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skill including verbal and written communication.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- 6+ years of hands on .NET Development experience.
- Prior experience in diverse technology environments
- Consumer mortgage and lending experience – .NET platform an additional plus
- Experience working on or leading an agile/scrum team.
- Experience working with Encompass SDK / API is an additional plus.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.