Senior QA Test Engineer (SDET - Automation)
The Software QA Engineer provides support and testing capabilities to the software development team. This role will define, create, and maintain test plans and strategies for existing and new products with medium to complex testing efforts.
- Write automated test scripts.
- Execute both manual and automated tests.
- Identify and provide feedback on the gap/anomalies in the requirements.
- Identify and explain risks to non-technical stakeholders.
- Help implement and drive automated testing strategies across multiple systems and platforms.
- Work with the Engineering Managers, QA engineers, software engineers, and others to help drive a test strategy based on Scrum/Agile methodologies and implement best practices.
- Mentor less experienced QA testers.
- Build great testing environments, frameworks, and tools with commanding knowledge of SDLC and testing fundamentals.
- Understand QA development and testing flow from requirements gathering to creating tests based on those requirements as well as establish testing baselines and creating focus areas of testing.
- Show continuous reach and establishment of QA practice and deliver test reports.
- Achieve excellent project execution results by actively participating in sprint planning, kickoff, and review meetings.
- Develop and drive KPIs for objective quality measurements.
- Give recommendations and best practices as well as apply them for creating automation for the different aspects of testing.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information systems, quality engineering or a related field, or equivalent experience, preferred.
- 3+ years’ experience in a quality engineering field.
- Experience with automated QA tools, such as Playwright, Selenium, Postman, or Datadog.
- Experience with Selenium, Node JS, Python, Java for developing QA Test applications as well as some knowledge of CI/CD operations.
- API and GUI testing experience
- Load and performance testing with tools such as JMeter.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s top 3 retail mortgage lenders with more than 7,000 employees operating nearly 600 branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private businesses and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
California residents: Please see CrossCountry’s privacy statement for information about how CrossCountry collects and uses personal information about California consumers.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.