Loan Partner (On-Site)
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s top 3 retail mortgage lenders with more than 7,000 employees operating nearly 600 branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private businesses and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Loan Partner I is responsible for managing the loan officers’ schedules and assists the Loan Partner II. The Loan Partner I also manages the branch lead tracker, branch database, and maintains business rapport.
- Schedule all loan officer appointments, including new leads and additional appointments for the Branch Manager.
- Take all incoming calls.
- Assist Loan Partner II with clerical tasks, such as copying and faxing documents.
- Schedule regular weekly face-to-face meetings based on branch metrics and operations.
- Meet branch objectives specific to pre-qualifications and pre-approvals.
- Attend branch events to assist Loan Officer in building clientele.
- Complete and maintain branch-assigned checklists, files, analysis within allotted branch deadlines.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years’ residential mortgage processing experience.
- Working knowledge of RESPA and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, and loan documents preferred.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadline.
- Available to work varying hours and overtime if needed.
- Encompass experience, required.
- Knowledge of DU, LP, Microsoft Outlook & Windows.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
California residents: Please see CrossCountry’s privacy statement for information about how CrossCountry collects and uses personal information about California consumers.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.