CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Workday Developer will serve as the Workday Integration subject matter expert, facilitating software application integrations. This position will provide overall support for integrations and communicate technical impacts to key stakeholders.
- Serve as subject matter expert for Workday integrations.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of Workday’s integration technologies, Workday’s implementation methodology and partner with internal and external resources.
- Coordinate with Workday partners to ensure timely deliverables.
- Analyze and provide project management assistance and technical support for the implementation of Workday.
- Design, test, and program software applications through close work with end-users, vendors, and internal technical staff.
- Facilitate cohesive integration of software applications from vendors or internally developed systems with business operations.
- Work with key stakeholders to create business solutions and support business processes.
- Evaluate, communicate, and coordinate the technical impacts of application configuration decisions to stakeholders and leadership.
- Provide overall support and quality assurance of existing integrations, troubleshoot, and resolve any integration delivery issues.
- Develop program logic for new applications, analyze and modify logic in existing applications.
- Code, test, debug, document, and implement deployment scripts for software applications.
- Ensure compliance with technical practices, standards, and policies.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience required.
- 5-7 years’ experience with Workday technologies and integration development.
- Experience integrating with third-party service vendors.
- Strong understanding of Workday security.
- Demonstrated proficiency with web service technologies.
- Excellent and effective communication skills.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.