Entry Level Mortgage Loan Apprentice
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Mortgage Loan Apprentice assists Branch Manager and Team lead in providing daily support to serve as a point of contact for customers and referral partners to move loans through the process, ensure timely closing, resolve issues and maintain communication throughout the loan process.
- Call 50 real estate agents every Monday.
- Schedule 20 face to face meetings per week.
- Generate 2 leads per day.
- Attend daily team meetings to maximize learning.
- Continue education by reviewing guidelines.
- Actively work open houses with real estate agents, twice a month, 3 hours on Sundays.
- Go to 5 open houses twice a month with new real estate agents.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent customer service and positive attitude.
- Dependable, self-motivated and require minimal supervision.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Sales or Customer Service Experience.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.