Branch Marketing Specialist (Part-Time)
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-5 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is seeking motivated and energetic individuals who possess a strong desire to begin a new career path with a fast-paced, sales driven and highly compensated industry! Our goal is to provide you with the essential tools and foundation to ensure career success and maintain the utmost level of customer satisfaction. The Branch Marketing Specialist is provided the opportunity for growth into our Loan Officer Training program. This individual will also have the ability to create there own schedule and have uncapped earning potential.
This role has a minimum requirement of 15 hours a week. The shifts will vary from 8am - 8pm Monday through Friday, with the opportunity to work additional hours on Saturday mornings, depending upon candidates availability. Individuals in this role can work up to 29 hours a week. The CCM internship program provides a pathway into full time career placements.
- Taking inbound leads via corporate phone system
- Gathering basic customer information and identifying customer need
- Assist Licensed Loan Officers in obtaining leads by coordinating communication and transferring identified customer via corporate phone system
- Utilize corporate training methods and tactics in converting potential prospects to CCM customers
- Appropriately classify and distinguish each lead contacted
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming phone calls
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree preferred
- Strong verbal communication skills via phone
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Ability to successfully apply training to live interactions with CCM clients both internally and externally.
- Consistently adhere to and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and welcome constructive criticism
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking, time management, follow-up
- Must be willing to work in a team atmosphere
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.