Loan Officer In-Training
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-5 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
CrossCountry Mortgage is seeking skilled sales professionals who are interested in becoming a Licensed Loan Officer. Extensive PAID training and opportunity to make $100,000+. Our goal is to provide candidates with the materials and resources to become a successful Loan Officer in order to put the needs of our customers first. We strive to ensure that every one of our customers has a fantastic experience when they do business with us.
During the training period, individuals will be eligible to work part-time at a minimum of 15 hours a week. Once transitioned into the training program the hours will be full-time at 40 hours a week.
- First year pay opportunity of up to $100,000K
- Paid Training
- Casual work atmosphere
- Opportunities for advancement within the first month
- Sales incentives, contests, and raffles
- Casual work environment, catered lunches, company sponsored activities and sporting events
- Handle UNLIMITED inbound leads
- Train and study to become a licensed Loan Officer
- Work closely with customers, customer service representatives, loan officers, underwriting and processors
- Taking applications, pulling credit and learning CrossCountry Mortgage's internal loan origination system (Encompass)
- Develop client retention strategies and follow-up procedures
- Act as a brand ambassador for CrossCountry Mortgage by promoting the company as a preferred lender
- Learn and utilize various in-house systems at CrossCountry Mortgage
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous call center experience preferred
- Ability to thrive in a high volume, fast-paced environment
- Proven negotiation skills and experience in collecting leads
- Proficient with Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Basic lead management knowledge
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.