Senior Product Owner
As a Senior Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining and building, consumer facing web-based products, and improving and maintaining internally used web-applications. The consumer experiences you build would better assist consumers understand and improve their home buying experience. The internal web application you build will help our team become more efficient, enabling them to drive close more loans as well as improve post-loan experience.
If you’re passionate about optimizing user experiences, get excited about helping consumers improve their financial lives, and look for ways to simplify and improve processes/systems, then we’d love to talk with you.
- Lead product feature development using the Agile process by working closely with the engineering and business operation teams
- Develop wireframes to define user experiences and collaborate with the Creative team to develop high-quality user interfaces
- Write product feature requirements and collaborate with the engineers to develop features
- Possess a solid understanding of consumer journey mapping
- Conceptualize on new tests and experiences, ability to iterate continuously with clear metrics
- Creatively think about optimizing customer experience, define the tests, and lead the full execution of the tests
- Coordinate meetings and maintain the backlog with input from internal stakeholders, partners, and engineers
- Lead backlog grooming meetings with development teams and regularly update partners
- Lead product roadmap and drive roadmap items to completion
- Lead teams and cross functional groups to pitch an idea, and work with the team to implement and continue to supervise and iterate
- Conduct user research, competition research to come up with product improvement ideas
- Participate in team retrospectives to support high-performance teams
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in an equivalent (Business, Computer Science, Engineering, etc.). MBA preferred
- Proficiency with HTML, SQL, CSS
- Writing and debugging SQL queries
- 4 to 5 years of product management or product development experience preferred
- Experience writing user stories and acceptance criteria as a product owner in an Agile/SCRUM software development environment
- Launched products from 0 to 1 and taken it from ideation to release and iterated on it
- Effective at investigating into the processes to help build better internal tools
- Ability to collaborate across functional teams and influence partners in a matrixed environment
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills. Bring to bear data to make intelligent, meaningful business decisions.
- Experience with SQL a requirement. Tableau, Power BI nice to have
- The ability to recognize phenomenal UI/UX design
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s top 3 retail mortgage lenders with more than 7,000 employees operating nearly 600 branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private businesses and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
California residents: Please see CrossCountry’s privacy statement for information about how CrossCountry collects and uses personal information about California consumers.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.