Inside Loan Originator
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-5 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies list and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
Make the most of your mortgage career and love what you do!
The Loan Originator position is often multifaceted. Come join our winning purchase origination team and specialize in the part you love most! The Matt Weaver Team is looking for highly motivated individuals with a passion for mortgage origination and serving the homebuyer and their agent.
Our inside Mortgage Advisors work directly with the homebuyers during their pre-approval process. The Matt Weaver Team has a fast-paced, service driven, winning culture. This team utilizes a system that provides every team member with a specialized role in their passion to deliver their best when serving our customers.
- Establish a strong presence for CCM, including but not limited to, converting in-coming leads.
- Analyze current rates and programs to provide accurate and timely information to borrowers.
- Negotiate terms and conditions with borrowers.
- Participate in all steps related to the origination of a mortgage loan including but not limited to, meeting with prospects, counseling borrowers, taking mortgage applications by phone.
- Manage personal pipeline to ensure service standards and financial goals are met.
- Learn various borrowing programs and processes and stay current with changes and new products.
- Learn and utilize various in-house technical systems and programs.
- Comply with all applicable federal and state compliance guidelines relative to the position.
Qualifications and Skills:
- A minimum of 2 years Licensed, and experience originating loans, required.
- Florida NMLS License under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008 (“SAFE Act”) * a plus.
- Ability to work varying hours and overtime, if needed, in a fast-paced, results driven environment.
- Prefer experience converting leads and in-bound calls.
- Good knowledge of retail product philosophy, policy, underwriting, procedures, documentation, and systems.
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community.
- Proficiency in standardized software applications, including Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Encompass experience, preferred.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.