Branch Marketing Coordinator
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is a top-10 retail mortgage lender with more than 8,000 employees operating 600+ branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized eight times on Inc. 5000’s Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
We are seeking a Part Time Marketing Coordinator to join our team! You will be responsible for gathering and analyzing key market information, managing the branch manager's social media profile, as well as identifying areas of improvement to increase company revenue and branding presence. The position will be 3-4/days a week with flexibility between 2 days onsite and 1-2 days remote if desired.
• Conduct market research to determine potential of products and services
• Perform analysis of market strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
• Development and implement innovative marketing campaigns
• Posting on social media platforms on behalf of the mortgage loan originator/branch head
• Integrating positive reviews from clients onto multiple media platforms
• Day to day client outreach/advertising
• Sending thank you cards to referral sources and realtors to maintain relationships
• Sending closing gifts to clientele
• Maintain lists of VIPs/top clients on behalf of the branch head as well as handling outreach to these listees
• General daily media and marketing tasks, projects, etc.
• Previous experience in market research, social media management, or other related fields preferred but not required
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
• Strong communication and presentation skills
• Ability to work independently and within a team
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.