Customer Service Representative
CrossCountry Mortgage is more than a mortgage! When we started in 2003, our President and CEO Ronald J. Leonhardt, Jr., had the vision to become a nationwide full-service lender that could provide more to customers — meeting their needs, being there every step of the way, and making home ownership dreams possible and affordable. We’re continuing to expand our nationwide footprint, and we’re not stopping any time soon!
We Care! CrossCountry Mortgage offers eligible employees a robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K with an employer match! We also offer company provided Short-Term Disability, Employee Assistance Program and a Wellness Program. Our Corporate office also enjoys a casual dress code, an on-site market cafe, and an upbeat working environment!
***This is a work-from-home opportunity, but candidates must be local to Parsippany, NJ.***
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is seeking motivated and energetic individuals who possess a strong desire to begin a new career path with a fast-paced, sales driven and highly compensated industry! Our goal is to provide you with the essential tools and foundation to ensure career success and maintain the utmost level of customer satisfaction.
- Taking inbound leads via corporate phone system
- Gathering basic customer information and identifying customer need
- Assist Licensed Loan Officers in obtaining leads by coordinating communication and transferring identified customer via corporate phone system
- Utilize corporate training methods and tactics in converting potential prospects to CCM customers
- Scheduling initial appointments as well as maintaining database to ensure customer service expectations are met
- Appropriately classify and distinguish each lead contacted
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming phone calls
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree
- 1-year experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role
- Strong verbal communication skills via phone
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Ability to successfully apply training to live interactions with CCM clients both internally and externally
- Consistently adhere to and meet deadlines under pressure
- Ability to problem solve and welcome constructive criticism
- Attention to detail, multi-tasking, time management, follow-up
- Must be willing to work in a team atmosphere
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status or marital status. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.