Sales Representative (On-Site)
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s top 3 retail mortgage lenders with more than 7,000 employees operating nearly 600 branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private businesses and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is seeking a Sales Representative with a desire to begin a new career in the mortgage industry! Our goal is to provide you with the essential tools and foundation to ensure career success and maintain the utmost level of customer satisfaction. The Branch Marketing Specialist has provided the opportunity for growth into our Loan Officer Training program. This individual will also have the ability to create their own schedule and have uncapped earning potential.
- Take inbound leads via corporate phone system.
- Gather basic customer information and identifying customer need.
- Assist Licensed Loan Officers in obtaining leads by coordinating communication and transferring identified customers via corporate phone system.
- Utilize corporate training methods and tactics in converting potential prospects to CCM customers.
- Appropriately classify and distinguish each lead contacted.
- Effectively manage high volume of incoming phone calls.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School diploma or equivalency degree, preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Microsoft Office Suite (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.).
- Ability to successfully apply training to live interactions with CCM clients both internally and externally.
- Consistently adhere to and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple tasks.
- Willing to work in a team atmosphere.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! https://crosscountrymortgage.com/about-us/careers/apply/
California residents: Please see CrossCountry’s privacy statement for information about how CrossCountry collects and uses personal information about California consumers.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.