Loan Processor (On-Site)
CrossCountry Mortgage (CCM) is one of the nation’s top 3 retail mortgage lenders with more than 7,000 employees operating nearly 600 branches across all 50 states. We have been recognized nine times on the Inc. 5000 list of America’s fastest-growing private businesses and have received countless awards for our standout culture. Through our dedication to getting it done, we make every mortgage feel like a win.
A culture where you can grow! CCM has created an exceptional culture driving employee engagement, exceeding employee expectations, and directly impacting company success. At our core, our entrepreneurial spirit empowers every employee to be who they are to help us move forward together. You’ll get unwavering support from all departments and total transparency from the top down.
CCM offers eligible employees a competitive compensation plan and a robust benefits package, including medical, dental, vision, as well as a 401K. We also offer company-provided short-term disability, an employee assistance program, and a wellness program.
The Loan Processor is responsible for providing quality customer service by obtaining necessary documentation to underwrite the loan and ordering third party documentation by communicating directly with the customer and/or loan officer in a professional and effective manner. The Loan Processor provides proper disclosures when required by applicable local, state, and federal regulations.
- Perform a thorough review and analysis of borrower’s credit, employment, income and assets as required by the particular loan program before submitting to underwriting.
- Assemble the complete loan package in proper order for underwriting.
- Verify all required documentation (pre-underwrite) in the file.
- Complete the required loan checklist.
- Verify that an application is complete and accurate; and identify any potential issues that may arise in underwriting.
- Prepare a loan approval summary, Forms 1008 and 1003, and ensure the accuracy of all the information printed on those documents. Communicate directly with the Loan Originator, customer, and underwriter to obtain initial and any missing documentation required to qualify for the loan.
- Review loans for compliance with all mortgage-related regulations (RESPA, TIL, HMDA, Reg. B, etc.) and prepare required disclosures.
- Communicate with various companies to obtain Property Survey, Flood Certificate, Title Commitment, and payoff information.
- Verify that vendor orders are complete, invoices received, and in the applicant’s efile.
- Manage pipeline by completing and submitting reports within allotted turn-around times.
- Assist set-up of loans.
- Document all communication related to the loan application in the conversation log.
- Train and help supervise new loan processors and other processing personnel.
- Assist closing, secondary marketing, and loan servicing to obtain and clear outstanding suspense items from CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. Investors.
Qualifications and Skills:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ residential mortgage processing experience.
- Working knowledge of RESPA regulations and general knowledge of all mortgage and consumer lending regulations, including but not limited to Regulation Z and Regulation B requirements, and loan documents preferred.
- Excellent math and analytical skills.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Encompass experience.
- Knowledge of DU, LP, Microsoft Office & Windows.
The posted pay range considers a wide range of compensation factors, including candidate background, experience and work location, while also allowing for salary growth within the position.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. However, this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC offers MORE than a job, we offer a career. Apply now to begin your path to success! careersatccm.com
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC strives to provide employees with a robust benefit package: https://mycrosscountrybenefits.com/
California residents: Please see CrossCountry’s privacy statement for information about how CrossCountry collects and uses personal information about California consumers.
CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. (NMLS3029) is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, creed, color, orientation, gender, age, national origin, veteran status, disability status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or gender expression, or any other protected status in accordance with all applicable federal, state and local laws. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, inventiveness, innovation, self-expression, unique capabilities and talent that our employees invest in their work represents a significant part of not only our culture, but our reputation. The Company is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture that welcomes diversity and inclusion. Employment is contingent upon successful completion of a background investigation. CrossCountry Mortgage, LLC. is an FHA Approved Lending Institution and is not acting on behalf of or at the direction of HUD/FHA or the Federal government. To verify licensing, please visit www.NMLSConsumerAccess.org.