Sales Representative, Toronto West
Cronos Group is an innovative global cannabinoid company with international production and distribution across five continents. Cronos Group is committed to building disruptive intellectual property by advancing cannabis research, technology and product development. With a passion to responsibly elevate the consumer experience, Cronos Group is building an iconic brand portfolio. Cronos Group’s portfolio includes PEACE NATURALS™, a global health and wellness platform, two adult-use brands, COVE™ and Spinach™, and two hemp-derived CBD brands, Lord Jones™ and Happy Dance™.
At Cronos Group, we hire talented people who thrive on solving difficult problems and give them the opportunity to hone new skills and approaches. If you want to play a part in shaping an innovative industry and help build a historically significant company, we want to meet you.
Cronos Group is seeking a Sales Representative who will work within the Sales Department and report to the Regional Sales Manager, Central Canada. As a Sales Representative, Toronto West, you will be accountable for the performance of your immediate territory and contribute to the overall success of the sales department. With a focus on delivering high levels of customer satisfaction, and operational performance, you will execute sales programs and initiatives to establish, maintain, and grow Cronos Rec brands through your associated accounts list. The ideal candidate is energetic, collaborative, and forward- thinking.
This position is based out of Toronto, ON. The role requires a full G license.
What you’ll be doing:
- Identify new distribution opportunities and build partnerships that maximize profitable share and volume through distribution, visibility and service
- Manage all accounts in assigned territory and establish Cronos as a first-choice partner with all customers
- Implement and adhere to Cronos Vision and Values leveraging the sales fundamentals within the Cronos sales process
- Manage projects on time and on budget
- Execute marketing initiatives and leverage them into consumer loyalty and sales
- Participate in regional trade shows and execute brand activations
- Effectively lead brand education sessions with key stakeholders
- Create brand awareness and community engagement within their given territory
- Effectively manage their given territory, maintain CRM database on daily customer/prospect interactions and targets to coordinate with business goals
- Participate in bi-weekly sales team conference calls, presenting on KPI progress, competitive activity, regional insights, etc.
- Achieve KPI targets on: In-store condition, Distribution, Product placement, Product quality standards, Compliance to approved outlet route plans and call frequency requirements
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned
- A minimum of one years’ experience in the Sales, Beverage alcohol, Tobacco or similar industry is preferred
- University degree is an asset
- Effective interpersonal communication and analytical skills
- Team player with strong people skills and a proven ability to build relationships at all levels of an organization
- A problem-solver, who thrives in a fast-paced environment, and can effectively manage multiple priorities
- Sound judgment and the ability to act proactively on own initiative
- Ability to identify consumer motivators, customer goals and to understand the customer-supplier relationship
- Excellent organizational skills and project management skills
- The ability to train and educate staff and build brand awareness during sampling events
- Good computer skills with proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Maintain a professional manner consistent with the premium Cronos portfolio at all times