Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today!
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibilities for Product Manager:
- Establishing and maintaining the product roadmap.
- Writing epics and user stories and developing prototypes to detail features and functionality.
- Prioritizing and determining features and fixes for releases.
- Implementing and using metrics to support decisions.
- Communicating priorities and status to internal stakeholders.
- Interacting withinternal and external stakeholders to understand requirements and issues.
- Experience managing Product Analysts.
- Deep industry knowledge of the healthcare space, especially behavioral health.
- 2+ years of experience in a product management role.
- 1+ years of experience with EMR, EHR, eRx, Billing or Reporting.
- 1+ years of experience with industry standard codes and file formats like HL7, CDA, CCD, CCR, LOINC, SNOMED, ICD 9/10, etc.
- 1+ years of experience with Agile and Scrum.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Someone who is able to drive processes independently.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Knowledge and understanding of Healthcare Information Technology industry trends.
- Familiarity with Meaningful Use requirements.
- Experience with Balsamiq or other tools for prototyping.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Mobile product experience.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Database experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.