Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for SQL Developer:
- Developing and maintaining Stored Procedures for the Credible platform.
- Developing and delivering standard & custom reports for customers.
- Troubleshooting and optimizing existing SQL code.
- Supporting various data imports and exports and troubleshooting performance issues off-hours as needed.
- Monitoring and optimizing the performance of the databases.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience with MS SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server 2017/2012/2008/2005
- Experience with complex Stored Procedures and strong T-SQL skills
- 3+ years of experience studying, analyzing, and optimizing Execution Plans
- 3+ years of experience with SSRS (previous experience with Crystal Reports or similar software okay)
- Experience writing stored procedures that join several tables and return large volumes of data
- Strong analytical thinkers
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication.
- Someone who can drive processes independently
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- SQL Server Management Studio
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Web applications
- Data integrations (e.g., VPN, API)
- Data Modeling
- Working with remote teams
- Agile/scrum experience
- SQL Server Analytical Services (SSAS)
- SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- SQL Clustering
- Log Shipping
- Experience with DB tools like Red Gate, SQL Sentry, etc
- Familiarity with the .NET Framework
- NoSQL experience (SOLR, MongoDB, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/related field or equivalent work experience
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.