Desktop Support Technician
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Reporting to the Corporate IT manager the candidate will assist the Internal IT team in providing best in class technical support to Credible’s staff. The Corporate IT department is responsible for all internal infrastructure, cloud applications, and end user computing platforms. Works with internal teams to assist in troubleshooting internal and external technical issues. Provides Tier 1 and Tier 2 end user support. Provide ongoing maintenance for LAN/WAN hardware/software, Server and Virtual environments, and vendor coordination. Create and maintain documentation of guidelines and standards for specific technologies. Support all office audio visual technology. Ensures compliance with latest security updates and ensures compliance with industry best practices. Remain current on new hardware and software updates and features while evaluating alternative approaches and recommending new hardware/software modifications which will enhance the corporate services.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Desktop Support Technician:
- Will be responsible for supporting day to day operations of IT corporate services at customer premises and support of remote personnel.
- The Technician’s role is to provide a single point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance within the organization's computing environment.
- This includes installing, diagnosing, repairing, maintaining and upgrading all hardware, mobile devices, video conferencing and other IT equipment to ensure optimal performance.
- The person will also troubleshoot problem areas (in person, by telephone, or via email) in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
- Troubleshoot, maintain, and assist with the operation of A/V equipment.
- Assist with server maintenance and patching as needed.
- Assist with inventory control and purchasing as needed.
Success Defined for the Desktop Support Technician:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Windows 7, Windows 10, Mac OSX, MS Office Suite, and any other authorized desktop/laptop applications and associated hardware.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot for printers, computer hardware and any other authorized peripheral equipment.
- Manage & provide technical support for desk phones and mobile devices/iPhones/iPads etc.
- Able to troubleshoot and manage Video conferencing equipment in the region.
- Asset & Inventory Management.
- Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, tickets, problems and support requests.
- Manage, support & coordinate Print Services.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Enterprise Applications hosted on Windows OS and Mac.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnect seamlessly with diverse systems including: Associated validation systems, file servers, email servers, application servers, and administrative systems.
- Maintain and Support Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016DNS, DHCP, AD, File Server.
- Coordinate Troubleshooting network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Support & Troubleshoot Switches, Routers and wireless access pointing in an Enterprise Environment.
Telephony/VoIP/PBX/Mobile Cell Phones:
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot Mobile Cell Phones.
- Install, upgrade, support and troubleshoot VoIP.
- Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk and escalated to the Desktop Support Administrator.
- Troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity, and workstation hardware/software.
- Responsible for tracking hardware and software inventory.
- Operates within, enforces, and suggests modifications and additions to desktop standards and guidelines.
- Maintains IT records and tracking for area of responsibility.
- Develop sound understanding of IT operations and related applications and IT systems as well as business related processes and procedures.
- Develop technical knowledge of each system within company profile and specialized knowledge of certain nominated areas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Working technical knowledge of current protocols, operating systems and standards.
- Ability to operate tools, components and peripheral accessories.
- Help Desk Certification an advantage.
- Software and Hardware Troubleshooting.
- Windows 7, Windows 10, Windows Server 2008, 2012, 2016 experience.
- Routers, Switches and Firewall experience a plus.
- MS Office 2016 support.
- Working knowledge of SMS, SCCM, AD, DUO Mobile, Cisco AnyConnect, WAS, Office365.
- MAC OSX experience required.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.