Data Integration & Reporting Analyst
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. With several years of double-digit growth, Credible is expanding our team in our Rockville, MD office and nationally. Credible’s Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in behavioral health for clients, families and providers. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience delivering high quality reporting and data integration products to Partners. The Data Analyst will have the responsibility of converting business requirements into technical specifications and ensuring that all configuration, software, and data needs are met to deliver high quality reporting and data integration projects on time. This position is under the leadership of the Senior Manager of Data Integration and Analytics.
Join the Credible Team!Overall Responsibility for the Data Analyst:
- Converting business requirements into technical specification for data integration and reports
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with various stakeholders (e.g., Partners, technical resources, state officials, etc.)
- Configuring the front-end and data-related back-end of Credible interfaces for Partners
- Working with software developers and partners to troubleshoot issues
- Developing application and data workflow diagrams
- Communicating priorities and status to internal stakeholders
- Interacting with our partners to understand requirements and issues
- Working with technical team to help clarify requirements and ensure that product delivery adheres to requirements
- Working with QA on test plans and test cases
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
- Identifying areas for improvement in team processes and contributing to solutions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Industry knowledge of the healthcare space, especially behavioral health
- 2+ years working knowledge and experience with data, databases, reporting, or similar
- 1+ years of experience with industry standard codes and file formats like HL7, ADT, CDA, CCD, CCR, LOINC, SNOMED, ICD 9/10, etc
- Agile and Scrum methodology experience
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision
- Someone who can drive processes independently
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of Healthcare Informatics
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States
- Credible will not sponsor any applicants for any type of work visa
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- SQL & SSRS experience
- Business Intelligence software experience
- Data integration with HIEs
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.