Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Product Owner:
- Perform market and customer research to define the future direction of the product.
- Take lead of development teams as Product Owner.
- Lead the planning of product release plans and set expectations of delivery.
- Provide vision and direction to the product and development teams and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Define product vision, sprint plan, and growth opportunities in alignment with Executive Management priorities.
- Communicate priorities and status to internal stakeholders.
- Interact with our Partners to understand requirements and issues.
- Maintain change control to prevent project scope drift.
- Create and maintain all Product Lifecycle documents and project KPIs on a weekly basis.
- Create Release Configuration notes for Partner communications.
- Assist with Creation of Marketing materials for new product releases.
- Work with internal departments to ensure migration of new functionality.
- Work with Product Analysts to ensure research and requirements milestones are met and in line with Executive vision.
- Mitigate risk impacting successful completion of project deliverables.
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain product backlog or ROI.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
- Identifying areas for improvement in team processes and contributing to solutions.
- Participating in Partner Collaborative efforts.
- Participating in Early Adopter’s Program.
- Providing information to Management on patterns and trends in the industry and competitors. Outlines new product opportunities to increase on overall understanding of key product metrics.
- Develops and provides Quality Checks to ensure compliance with state and federal quality standards.
Success Defined for the Software Product Owner:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Credible Business Intelligence reports.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Managed Care Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve Product Management team objectives.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Maintain or exceed KPI Department Standards.
- Maintain up to date documentation on products including Product Lifecycle Document.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Industry knowledge of the healthcare space, especially behavioral health.
- 3-5 years of experience in a product or business analyst role.
- Waterfall or Agile and Scrum methodology experience.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding presentation and leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
- Someone who is able to drive processes independently.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Healthcare Informatics.
- Demonstrates leadership within the Product team.
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to manage multiple project simultaneously.
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- 5+ years of experience with EMR, EHR, eRx, Billing or Reporting.
- 5+ years of experience with industry standard codes and file formats like HL7, CDA, CCD, CCR, LOINC, SNOMED, ICD 9/10, etc.
- Information Technology industry trends.
- Experience with Team Foundation Server or similar tools.
- Experience working with remote teams.
- Mobile product experience.
- Project Management or Implementation experience.
- Quality Assurance experience.
- Database experience.