Director of Business Strategy and Analytics
Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity combines and brings to market the decades of experience each company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing, and fully supporting both EHR platforms – CareLogic and Credible – while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner agencies and their clients.
If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a dynamic, results oriented culture, please apply today!
Responsibilities of the Director of Business Strategy and Analytics
- Analyzes complex business information and issues using data from internal and external sources to provide insight to decision-makers.
- Perform root-cause analysis on significant KPI-related deviations.
- Identifies and interprets trends and patterns in datasets to locate influences.
- Constructs forecasts, recommendations and strategic/tactical plans based on business data and market knowledge.
- Creates and manages critical business reporting tools, obtains disparate data sets from a variety of systems, users, and other sources, and turns data into accurate and relevant information with limited direction.
- Creates specifications for reports and analysis based on business needs and required or available data elements.
- May provide consultation to users and lead cross-functional teams to address business issues.
- Will present analysis and findings to the CEO, executive leadership and others.
Qualifications of the Director of Business Strategy and Analytics
- The ideal candidate will have 2-3 years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent additional work experience.
- Proven success working in high growth, complex and dynamic SaaS organizations.
- Experience leading complex, interdisciplinary projects to a timely completion is required.
- Analytic skills, ability to structure complex analyses including pricing, financial, competitive, and economic data.
- Highly organized self-starter with the ability to multitask, a strong attention to detail and comfortability working with ambiguous scenarios.
- Advanced MS Excel, Power Point, and Word skills required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including development of presentations (MS PowerPoint) required. Must be able to use data to visually tell a story to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Ability to engage with a variety of audiences and facilitate analytic projects across functional teams required.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and team orientated perspective with both an ability to drive accountability and responsiveness but also an empathetic approach.
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.