Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible’s Learning and Development team is looking for top-notch trainers who know how to engage not only the minds of our learners, but their hearts as well. You know that training is more than reading a PowerPoint slide or leading a product demo; it is about providing the context while creating a compelling and fun learning environment. You are an empathetic and sympathetic listener who can ease change while creating an environment where learners enjoy the experience. You love it when “the lights go on,” that moment when the learner “gets it.” You are driven to be part of something larger than yourself. You are looking for a career with Credible’s Learning and Development team.
Join the Credible Team today!
Overall Responsibility for the Corporate Trainer:
- As a professional trainer you are, of course, open to continuous self-improvement.
- You will utilize your professional presentation skills and passion to create an engaging and compelling learning experience, whether live or recorded, for any internal or external audience.
- It is imperative that you have the interpersonal skills to become a trusted partner and resource to internal and external Partners.
- You must be able to work across organizations to develop long lasting relationships with your internal Partners.
- You utilize the bleeding-edge tools we provide you to provide solutions to multiple learning styles.
- You want to be a part of every Credible presentation and won’t take “no” for an answer… You need the “why”.
- You are driven to constantly master new topics and are open to new challenges.
- You are goal-driven and are not afraid of success.
Success Defined for the Corporate Trainer:
- Work collaboratively with department, subject-matter experts, and the Director of Learning and Development to design, develop, evaluate, and implement effective learning solutions that are role- and task-based.
- Deliver ad hoc “lunch and learn” training sessions to help the professional development of all our internal Partners.
- Effectively incorporate new methods of learning, instructional techniques, and instructional technologies to develop new, exciting and compelling learning solutions.
- Continually improve your presentation skillsets and provide peer-review sessions.
- Continually drive yourself to learn and deliver new subjects to internal and external Partners.
- Meet deadlines consistently in a fast-paced environment with multiple assignments occurring simultaneously.
- Work closely with our Implementation Partners to identify the training needs of new Credible Partners and develop a comprehensive Playbook that identifies key stakeholders; communities and roles to be trained, by location; training durations by course; Credible software configuration details and best practice process alterations so they are captured in our training; and any details required to assure a successful go-live.
- Closely work with the Instructional Designers to design quizzes and meaningful interactive activities to increase learning and retention.
- Work with assigned staff, SME, and others to ensure draft and final versions of courses are managed effectively and uploaded into the LMS.
- Coordinate the feedback process with SME and the Learning and Development team to allow utilization of feedback to be integrated into the final version of course.
- Proof courses as needed, and keep up to date with software changes.
- Define timely project schedules and manages multiple projects simultaneously.
- Participate in team brainstorming and strategy meetings to help define new courses, goals, and directions for team’s ongoing course development.
- Keep up to date on e-learning tools, trends, and ideas.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- 5+ years of experience leading training Enterprise-class software solutions to end users, superusers, and administrators.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (Instructional Design, English, Educational Technology).
- Knowledge and experience in Enterprise-level SaaS software platforms.
- Background in behavioral health and/or IT a plus.
- Able to travel 50-75% of the time.
- Demonstrated knowledge of key instructional design concepts, practices, and learning principles.
- Skilled in developing instructor-led, web-based, and blended learning solutions.
- Experience developing course content in a variety of formats.
- Knowledge/experience with Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Expertise in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to produce clearly written learning materials and articulate key concepts in a clear manner.
- Ability to consult with Management and lead Subject Matter Experts.
- Ability to work independently with little oversight once the work is assigned.
- Use computers and software at a proficient level.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.