Regional Sales Manager - Southwest (Behavioral / Mental Health Services EHR Software Sales)
Qualifacts and Credible, two leading providers of Electronic Health Records (EHR) and related technology to behavioral health and human services agencies, merged in August 2020. The new entity combines and brings to market the decades of experience each company achieved individually, and is laser-focused on helping agency partners improve clinical outcomes, enhance operations, and create healthier communities. The company is offering, enhancing, and fully supporting both EHR platforms – CareLogic and Credible – while collaborating to build an even brighter future for partner agencies and their clients.
If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a dynamic, results-oriented culture, please apply today!
The Regional Sales Manager position is an outside sales opportunity. Focus will be on understanding total market opportunity, identifying potential clients, developing relationships, driving the sales process, and closing new business. Successful candidates will possess excellent communication and organizational skills, a proven sales track record of success or leadership experience in Behavioral Health, and the demonstrated ability to work both independently and within a team.
- Manage a full sales cycle including prospect identification, qualification, demo & close
- Exceed quota on a quarterly and annual basis
- Continuously build and maintain a high-quality sales pipeline – lead generation (including cold calling) required while also pursuing and managing leads provided by inside sales lead team
- Collaboratively work with Systems Consultants to design, plan, and implement a quality and needs-driven sales demonstration program (to include determining sales/demo objectives and designing demo scenarios to meet internal and external requirements)
- Develop and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers in a team selling environment
- Attend key trade shows in your region along with building relationships with current customers and state key influencers in behavioral health to drive overall market penetration strategy
- Maintain detailed notes on deal progress using Salesforce.com
- Communicate effectively with C-level prospects and customers
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new information, follow designated methodologies. Must have desire/willingness to adopt and execute QSI lead generation and sales processes including cold calling activities
- Demonstrated ability to uncover and access underlying business needs and develop compelling solution/sales messaging
- Excellent influencing and negotiation skills
- High attention to details, diligent in documentation and very organized
- Competitive drive, self-starter, resourceful, collaborative, and coachable
- Strong software skills, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to travel 50% of the time
- Bachelor’s Degree, or equivalent
- 7+ years demonstrated success working directly with behavioral/mental health organizations in a leadership capacity with strong knowledge/understanding around Electronic Health Records and demonstrated ability to develop business relationships and opportunities through relationship building and influence at the C-level. May consider individuals outside of behavioral health if they have successfully sold other types of enterprise level technology solutions into new markets (ideally complex, high value SaaS deals with long sales cycles in a healthcare vertical)
- Strong strategic planning and activity implementation skills (critical thinking, researching, organization, prioritization and action orientation) required to create and deliver robust territory plans including call activity, marketing campaigns, top account identification, quarterly forecasting, and pipeline management. A new customer acquisition sales mindset (versus account management) with evidence of exceeding sales quotas or other aggressive business goals for several years
- Experience proactively engaging external prospects/leads, donors or other “buyers” at both the staff/user and executive level
- Experience in handling complex projects with many internal coordination points, multi-level/ multi-department external stakeholders and extended timelines.
- 10+ years demonstrated success in SaaS sales or behavioral healthcare leadership roles
- 5+ years in a leadership role within a Texas community mental health center
- Familiar with standard computer technologies (SaaS) and architecture fundamentals
- Working knowledge of Salesforce or other CRM/Sales management tools
Qualifacts+Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.