User Interface (UI) Front-End Developer
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
Credible is looking for qualified candidates with experience in front-end software development to revamp and standardize our product’s UI. In this role, you are given the opportunity to shape new projects from the ground up working closely with internal and external partners on real-world challenges. The Software Developer will have the responsibility of working on Credible’s current EHR platform, as well as large datasets with extensive data on healthcare billing, prescriptions, and medical records under the leadership of the Software Development Manager. You will be challenged to take Credible’s software platform to the next level by helping to innovate and improve the quality of care for clients, families and our partners by being a key contributor in the development of our platform. This is an ideal role for a very focused and ambitious individual who can work in a high-pressure environment.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the Front-End Developer:
- Work closely with the product team on the design of wireframes, web mockups and user interfaces.
- Create front end UI screens to be wired-up to backend C# code.
- Develop screens consistent with Style guide using Telerik/Kendo Controls, CSS and HTML.
- Must be able to work with a multilevel structure and be familiar with integrating the front end to middle layer.
- Develop and execute solutions for the Credible platform, including new features, enhancements and bug fixes.
- Provide support and troubleshooting assistance to resolve issues that arise.
- Reviewing epics, user stories, and workflow diagrams to develop solutions.
- Assist with releases to QA and production environments.
- Code review and assist colleagues on coding best practices.
- Work closely with Software Developers and other QA Engineers to deliver the high-quality products in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Delivering quality work while operating as a team player while valuing Credible’s mission and culture.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Success Defined for the Front-End Developer:
- Learn and master Credible's Software including:
- Work with other departmental staff to achieve Software Development team objectives.
- Thorough and accurate time tracking.
- Partner configuration.
- Data Dictionary interface.
- Clinical interface.
- Billing configuration and troubleshooting.
- Form Builder.
- Mobile module.
- Electronic Prescription, eMar and eLabs.
- Custom Query Builder.
- Portal functionality including Client, Provider and TASK Ticket portals.
- Meaningful Use configurations and certifications.
- Security and reporting matrixes.
- Inpatient Module.
- Additional software functionality and services as they are developed.
Initial Key Drivers for the Front-End Developer:
- Ability to produce quality code.
- Ability to combine engineering excellence with creative and user-centric design approaches.
- Ability to explore and understand new technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience in front-end development.
- Knowledge of enterprise level development strategies.
- Experience with ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience with services - ASP.NET Web API.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment.
- Integration with data stores.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Candidate must be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be authorized to work lawfully in the United States.
- We will not sponsor applicants for work visas
The following skills and experience are a plus:
- Knowledge of Design Thinking methodology for user-centered software design.
- Working with remote teams.
- Working knowledge of agile development principles and tools in all aspects of the software development lifecycle.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.