Software Engineer Lead (Lima)
Qualifacts+Credible, along with the recent acquisition of InSync Healthcare Solutions, is one of the largest behavioral health and human services electronic health record (EHR) vendors in the US. For more than 20 years, our mission has been to partner with customers to support and extend their ability to deliver quality care and improve the lives of the clients they serve.
The company offers multiple EHR solutions (CareLogic, Credible, and InSync) to clinics and practices serving over 10 million patients in all 50 US states.
Get to know us: www.qualifacts.com & www.credibleinc.com & www.insynchcs.com
The Software Engineer Lead will oversee a development team focus on producing new features and capabilities for one of our mental healthcare software solutions (Credible).
- Oversee day to day activities of a sprinting team, sprint planning, release milestone planning and performance management.
- Works alongside other peers (PO, Scrum Master, IT, QA) to deliver high-quality bi-weekly sprint as well as scheduled releases on time.
- Develop a high bar for software quality by establishing and ensuring the implementation of best practices.
- Work with Engineering leaders and actively drive the development life cycle from requirements analysis, feasibility estimates, design, code, pipeline promotion, documentation, testing, implementation, and support.
- Ensure clear and objective communication of sprint goals, responsibilities, and timelines between all stakeholders.
- Work with Engineering leaders and ensure timely resolution of troubleshooting, debugging, and issue isolation to provide the best possible end user experience.
- Ensure compliance with internal design, coding, and documentation standards.
- Coach and mentor other team member throughout the sprint and release cycles.
- Work with engineering leaders to monitor and measure established KPIs like team productivity, goals achievement and overall effectiveness.
- Design efficient data organization and access, including SQL queries.
Skills we need:
- Technical/bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering or related careers.
- At least upper intermediate English.
- Experience leading software development teams in an Agile environment.
- Previous experience as a developer on web applications, end-user applications and back-end services.
- Solid experience with .NET Entity Framework, Angular (or equivalent frameworks).
- Proficient with MS SQL and DynamoDB (or another NoSQL DB).
- Experience developing RESTful APIs (or equivalent).
- Experience with version control software (Azure DevOps, Git, GitHub).
- Understanding of software design patterns and secure coding practices.
- Ideal experience with serverless architectures (e.g., AWS Lambda, Event Bridge, API Gateway).
- Ideal understanding of On-Prem and Cloud-hosted, scalable SaaS systems.
- Ideal experience with test-driven development (TDD).
What we offer you:
- Economic bonus and merit review.
- Full Health Insurance (EPS and oncologic) for you and your direct dependents.
- Fully paid English lessons and Udemy membership.
- All legal benefits (CTS, 30-day paid vacation per year, life insurance, etc.).
- Generous holidays policy.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, or any other characteristic.