Manager, Partner Relationship Management
Credible Behavioral Health Software is a leading Behavioral Health Enterprise Software company based in Rockville, MD and providing an Electronic Health Record (EHR) to the growing US Behavioral Health market. Recognized by Inc. as one of the 5000 Fastest Growing Companies in America, Credible is expanding our Rockville, MD based team. For Credible, our Mission is paramount and central to our success: Improving the quality of care and lives in Behavioral Health for clients, families, providers, and management. If you are interested in combining a mission driven position with a fast paced, results oriented culture, please apply today.
As a PRM Manager, you will play a key role in both leading a team of champions and advocates to meet Partner needs and strengthen Partner satisfaction and as serving as that champion yourself for a group of Partners and advocating their needs and satisfaction.
Join the Credible Team!
Overall Responsibility for the PRM Manager:
- Provide day-to-day leadership and management consistent with Credible’s Mission and core values to execute daily operations and policies of the company, establishing long-term operational efficiencies, and attaining short and long-term operational goals.
- Display willingness to make timely decisions; exhibit sound and accurate judgment, support and explain reasoning for decisions, and include appropriate people in decision-making process.
- Recruit, train, mentor and supervise team members and establish initiatives to motivate and educate staff.
- Ensure Partner needs are addressed in a timely manner and ensuring overall Partner satisfaction.
- Develop processes and KPIs that help your team:
- Maintain an awareness of implementation timelines for assigned Partners and work closely with Implementation Managers, Support Center Coordinators, Training, Consulting, Technology, Sales, and Partners to ensure that timelines are met and needs are addressed.
- Contact each assigned Partner on a regular basis to gauge satisfaction and offer additional products, services, or training to improve satisfaction levels.
- Accurately track and monitor performance against established standards and key performance indicators, addressing escalated issues and working with Management by taking recommendations and suggestions to improve operations.
- Provide Credible Senior Management with progress toward identified KPIs.
- Regarded as a team player and leader by colleagues and model Credible’s values and culture.
- Willingness to travel 25%.
Success Defined for the PRM Manager:
- Work directly with Credible Senior Management and others to continuously hone Partner relationship strategy, in order to efficiently deliver a phenomenal Partner experience.
- Achieve or exceed assigned metrics.
- Grow and develop the team.
- Identify opportunities to sell additional products, services and training to Partners.
- Provide timely data as requested, addressing actions in a timely manner.
Initial Key Drivers for the PRM Manager:
- Baseline assigned Partner base and determine outstanding issues and satisfaction levels.
- Adhere to policies, processes, and procedures to improve Partner satisfaction, as well as departmental efficiency and effectiveness.
- Follow new technology-enabled strategies and solutions to enhance the Partner experience.
- Keep informed of the latest industry developments.
- Maintain skills and awareness of Credible products, acquiring training as necessary.
- Seek continuous improvement and achievement of stated business results and Partner satisfaction.
- Coordinate communications across teams/departments/company.
- Bachelor’s degree required, Master’s degree preferred.
- 5+ years of project management experience and demonstrated success in implementing projects on time, on budget and with minimal technical issues.
- 5+ years of leadership/management.
- Experience in process development and strong teambuilding skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and prior success dealing directly with many Partners and teams.
- Experience working directly with support centers (call centers) and implementation teams is required.
- Demonstrated strong written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent computer technology experience, especially as it relates to Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, and web-based software.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions.
- Ability to successfully handle many parallel Partners, each with independent issues and timelines.
- Excellent analytical abilities and critical thinking and organizational skills.
- High initiative, strong work ethic, and interest in new technology and software applications is essential.
- Experience defining and tracking to metrics and developing processes to improve department performance.
- Experience providing weekly reporting to superiors and implementing feedback in a timely and quality fashion.
- Remains accountable for performance and believes and promotes the concepts of flawless execution and exceptional Partner satisfaction.
Credible is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, military status, national origin or any other characteristic protected under federal, state, or applicable local law.